It’s the annual event that celebrates, motivates, educates, and connects us – that’s right, it’s nearly time for the 6th Pet Blogger Challenge!
Mark your calendars for January 9th, 10th, & 11th, when all pet bloggers are invited to join this inspiring community affair.
The end of the year is quickly approaching, which makes this the perfect time to waltz back though all that’s happened on your blog in 2015 and begin contemplating where 2016 will take you. Last year’s blog hop was exceptional – seventy-one bloggers came together to build relationships, share ideas, and support each other. I’m confident that this year’s event will be just as lively and enlightening, and I hope you’ll join us in celebrating the successes of 2015, sharing what we’ve learned, and laying out our visions for our blogs in 2016!
Joining the Pet Blogger Challenge is a cinch … just publish a post on your blog with answers to the questions below on January 9th, 10th, or 11th. I will publish my answers and a Linky List here on Take Paws on the morning of January 9th. After publishing your post, visit my post and add your link to the Linky List, so we can all find each other’s answers easily.
Here are the questions for the 2016 Pet Blogger Challenge:
1. How long have you been blogging? And, for anyone who is visiting for the first time, please give a quick description of the subject of your blog.
2. What is the one thing that you accomplished during 2015, either on your blog or because of it, that made you most proud?
3. Which of your blog posts was your favorite this year and why? (Please include a link.)
4. A common theme from last year’s challenge was that many of us wanted to increase the size of our audiences. Whether or not we intend to monetize our blogs, it seems we’d all like to reach more people. It feels good to know that we’re connecting with others, sharing a laugh or supporting a cause, and it’s motivating to see those numbers grow! What is one thing you’ve done in the past year that has brought more traffic to your blog?
5. Which of your blog posts got the most traffic this year? Why do you think it was so popular? (Please include a link.)
6. What is one blog that you read religiously – other than your own – and what makes you such a devoted reader? (Please include a link.)
7. What resources do you rely on to enhance your technical, writing, photography, social media, or other skills that improve your blog?
8. What is the best piece of advice you can offer other bloggers?
9. What is your vision for your blog in 2016? Do you have specific goals?
10. You have the attention of the pet blogging community – is there one blogging challenge you’d like help with, or one aspect of your blog that you’d like input on?
The big day is less than a month away! If you have any questions or need a little help, please don’t be afraid to ask – building friendships is what the Pet Blogger Challenge is all about! Your help in spreading the word is also much appreciated. The more people who participate, the more we’ll all learn, so please tell your friends, share a link to this post on social media, and take a screen shot, or use this code to share the Pet Blogger Challenge badge on your blog.
Pet Blogger Challenge Badge Code:<a href="http://blog.gopetfriendly.com/pet-bloggers-mark-your-calendars-for-the-6th-annual-pet-blogger-challenge/" target="_blank"> <img src="https://ksk132dvocz3814ql108etk1-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Pet-Blogger-Challenge.png" alt="Join the Pet Blogger Challenge Jan 9th, 10th and 11th" border="0" />